Is your upper lip just itching to grow a Mustache to help kids?
The first step in any successful ‘Stache endeavor is to create your DonorsChoose.org Giving Page. A Giving Page will allow you to track all your ‘Stache sponsorships to the classroom projects you’re passionate about funding!
Below is the step-by-step guide to creating your Giving Page (it only takes about 2 minutes)!
1. Start here and choose “Mustaches for Kids”
2. If you’ve never visited our site before, you’ll need to create an account. If you’re returning, simply enter your e-mail address and password!
3. Now we’ll need some basic information to personalize your page…
4. Now show us that stunning ‘Stache
5. There are two different ways to choose the projects that will appear on your Giving Page:
General Parameters: let us choose the projects on your Giving Page based on location, subject, or grade level
Hand-picking projects: once you’ve completed Step #7 below, navigate to “Projects” at the top left corner of the page. Then, use the search tool on the left-hand side of your screen to find the projects you’d like to support. Once you find one, choose “Add to Giving Page” on the right hand side of the page.
6. Shout out your progress to your friends and family via Facebook, then submit your page!
Congrats! You now have your very own Mustache Giving Page! Happy Growing!