Happy New Year! From #BestSchoolDay to #GivingTuesday, our teachers, students, and donors gave us some very bright spots to remember from 2016. In honor of these everyday heroes, we’ve collected six of our favorite thank-you notes from these past 12 months.
In students’ own words, here are a few highlights from last year—and a hope-filled reminder of all we can achieve together in 2017.
6. Jasmine knew how hard her teacher worked
5. Gavin understood why learning is fun
4. Kyla learned fractions with the help of a new projector
3. Paisley’s class replaced rug burns with smiles
2. Martha was inspired by every donor who believed in her.
1. Emily and her peers discovered the secrets of the universe
Learn more about DonorsChoose.org’s impact on public schools
Read the philosophy behind students thank-yous
Support a classroom